- Transportation: Chartered mini van, jeep for the Mount Bromo trail
- Accommodation: 2-nights stay at 3 star hotel/hostel with breakfast
- Attraction: Mountain Bromo and Ijen entrance tickets
- English-speaking Mount Ijen trekking guide
- Gas masks
3D2N Mount Bromo & Ijen Trip, Indonesia
- Flight tickets
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Mount Bromo Horse-riding (optional; around SGD15 = IDR150000/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Single room occupancy S$50/pax
- Public holidays surcharge of S$50/pax
- Chinese New Year surcharge of S$45/pax
- Child below 3 years old free of charge
- child (4-12) with bed is charge as same price with adults, without bed discount of S$50/child
- Tour is suitable for child and elderly, however, please be careful of their safety as well, make sure that they are fit for this tour.
- Advise to arrive between 8am-5pm in Surabaya for the first day, depart between 4pm-11pm.
- Customers who join the open trip (1 pax share tour) will be dropped off at Bangyuwangi Harbour. Please purchase the flight tickets from Banyuwangi to Surabaya in advance on your own.
- Message us at the bottom right for more inquiries
Prices quoted above are for 8pax shared tour. For smaller private tours, contact us for quotation (Whatsapp: +65 86710532)
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other reasons. In case of discrepancy, the actual schedule shall prevail. Comelah reserves the right of final interpretation.
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Majestic Milky Way*
Wait for the splendid sunrise under the starry skies at Mount Bromo observation deck. Witness the breathtaking sunrise view and the sea of clouds over the Bromo landscape.
*Optional, please message us for more details.
Exhilarating Jeep Ride
Take an exciting jeep tour and watch the wonders of the sea of sand at the foot of mount Bromo.
Experience Horse Riding*
Take a horse ride up to the crater of Mount Bromo. After going through the steep and muddy road, you will come across a sight of a wonderful volcano view.
*Optional, SGD15/pax pay onsite (self-expense)
The stunning electrical-blue fire can often be seen streaming down the Ijen crater at night.
Ijen Carter Lake
Take a stunning picture at thr rim of Ijen Carter to spice up your Instagram feed.
After arriving at Surabaya Airport (Juanda International Airport), our driver will meet you and transfer you to the hotel.
Transfer to Cemoro Lawang Village by air-conditional car.
Hotel check-in at Cafe Lava or similar hotel.
Depart to Mt Bromo viewpoint (2770 m) in the early morning around 3 to 4am. Witness the magnificent sunrise at the observation deck.
After sunrise drive across the desert “Sea of Sand” by jeep .
Take a walk or horse ride (self-expense) to Mount Bromo crater. Enjoy the great view from Bromo Crater.
Return to the hotel for breakfast.
Check-out from hotel and transfer to Ijen (estimated 6-7 hours drive).
Arrived and check-in at Ijen Catimor, Arabica or similar hotel. You may purchase your dinner from the hotel. Remember to rest early.
Wake up and get ready. Head to Pal Tuding at around 1-2am (estimated 30 minutes drive to Mount Ijen).
Trail towards Blue Sulphur Lake, led by local guide. Have the chance to witness the magnificent blue flame (can't guarantee because of the unpredictability of volcanic activity and weather).
A two-hour hike is required to reach the rim of the crater (3km).
After sunrise, you might come across some miners selling sulfur as souvenirs, but we don’t recommend it as it is not allowed to carry on-board the flight back.
Return to the hotel to rest and enjoy breakfast.
Hotel check-out and transfer to Surabaya Airport (estimated 5 to 6 hours).
* Customers who join the open trip will be dropped off at Bangyuwangi Harbour. Please purchase the flight tickets from Banyuwangi to Surabaya in advance on your own.
*The itinerary above is for reference only. The time, order and attractions we visit might change according to the actual weather and traffic situation.
- Passport: Six Month Validity Passport
- Air-ticket: Hardcopy of your round-trip air-ticket
- Outfits: Beside summer wear, bring along your windbreaker, down jacket, beanie, scarf, and gloves due to the low temperatures in the early morning at Mount Bromo.
- Sunscreen: essential for hiking due to high UV exposure risk
- First-aid kits and personal medication
a. Currency, 1 SGD ≈10000 IDR.
b. Recommend exchange IDR (SGD 60-100) for local expense
c. Meal Plans: SGD 5-10/pax for local restaurant in Indonesia
d. Round trip horse rides SGD 15/pax (optional)
e. Gift & Souvenir, SGD 20-40
f. SIM card, Telkomsel simPATI Indonesia (recommended)