A weekend getaway to this scenic gem of Indonesia is heavenly relaxing with a soothing massage and a crazy shopping at countless brand outlets. This will be your bespoke plan for an ultimate relaxing holiday!
2D1N Batam City Tour, Indonesia
- Transportation: Round-trip land transfer by an air-conditioned bus
Round-trip ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam
- Taxes: Terminal fees and port taxes.
- Meals: Breakfast buffet, seafood lunch
- Accommodation: one night at 3 or 4-star hotel standard room.
- Fun: 1-day city tour in Batam.
- English/Mandarin speaking tour guide
- Single (room) supplement
- Travel insurance
- Batam Guide & Driver Tipping of S$2/pax/day
- Personal shopping expenses and activities.
- Surcharges during Eve, public holiday and school holiday.
- Surcharge for room upgrades
- The hotels are not limited to the ones mentioned below, please inform us which hotel in Batam you are interested in so that we can quote the best price for you.
- Extension night is available, please contact us for the rate.
- Ferry Departure Time for Tour Package is 08.30am Singapore Time.
- Free and easy package is available, message us at the bottom right or WhatsApp +65 8671 0532 if you’ve any queries.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other reasons. In case of discrepancy, the actual schedule shall prevail. Comelah reserves the right of final interpretation.
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Morning: Assemble at Habour Front Centre at 07.30am to collect boarding pass and check-in.
- 0830am: Depart by high speed ferry to Batam.
- Upon arrive at Sekupang Ferry Terminal, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide and then escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus and proceed to visit Welcome to Batam Monument.
- Visit Laughing Buddha Temple / Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
- Have a tea break or food tasting of various local famous food such as “Kek Nanas (pineapple cake) at Kek Nanas Factory Outlets.
- Next, visit Golden Factory Outlet / Armyman Factory Outlets & Batam Chocolate House which offers more than 100 varieties of chocolate.
- Next, visit Latex Learning Centre and Koppie 70 Fahrenheit to learn about coffee and quality of sleep.
- Lunch will be serve at Golden Prawn Seafood Restaurant.
- Next, visit Yongheng Dry Market where you can purchase fresh dry food as for snacks.
- Watch traditional Javanese Dance at Kuda Lumping Trance Dance.
- Visit the famous Kueh Lapis Factory and purchase Kueh Lapis at a wholesale price.
- Last but now least, visit Batam Miniature Park, the park act as a effort to conserved and introducing Indonesia cultural to the foreigner guest.
- Evening: Check in at your respective hotel and free at your own leisure.
Morning: Have Breakfast at hotel. Free at your own leisure.
Check out before 11:30 am, (optional: visit Mega Mall) and depart to the ferry terminal.
Afternoon: Arrive at Singapore
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with comelah and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
*All photos are for references only.