Panuba Inn Resort is located up north of Tioman Island and it's brimmed with aqua clear water and white sandy beaches. Head over for one of the best diving and snorkelling experience here!
3D2N Tioman Island - Panuba Inn Resort
- Transportation: 2-ways land transfer (SG - Mersing - SG) and 2-ways sea transfer (Mersing - Pulau Besar - Mersing)
- Accommodation: 2-nights resort accommodation
- Meals: 2 x Breakfast
- Meals: Lunch and dinner //Optional add-on: Pre-Purchase Full Board Package - S$ 70 Nett per adult / S$ 60 Nett per 2 - below 12 years old child for 1 Packed Lunch & 2 Dinner & 1 Boat outing (minimum 4 adults, only for Type D room & Type SD room only) //
- Public Holiday surcharges (refer to Notes)
- Marine Conservation Tax RM 50 per adult / RM 25 per child (2 - below 12 years old) upon arrival @ Mersing Jetty
- Tourism Tax RM 10 per room per night for Non-Malaysian
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Malaysia (if needed)
- All personal expenses and unmentioned expenses
- Child = 2 to below 12 years old.
- Prices quoted are per pax, twin or triple sharing, surcharge applies to single traveler, please contact us at the bottom right or via WhatsApp: +65 8671 0532.
- Marine Conservation Tax and Tourism Tax excluded.
- School Holiday Dates (Mar 14 - 22, May 21 - 22, May 26 - June 4, June 7 - 28, Jul 25 - Aug 2, Sept 5 - 12)
- Public Holiday Surcharge S$30 nett per adult or child per package from weekend rates (Mar 22 - 23, Apr 10 - 11, May 1 - 3, May 7 - 11, May 23 - 25, Jun 5 - 6, Jul 30 - Aug 2, Aug 8 - 10, Aug 20, Aug 30 - 31, Sept 16, 24, Oct 29, Nov 14 - 16)
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Land Transfer Schedule
Assemble Point: Newton Hawker Centre Carpark
Assemble Time: 06:15 AM
Departure Time: 06:30 AM
Sea Transfer Schedule
Mersing - Pulau Besar: TBC
Pulau Besar - Mersing: TBA
//Note: Ferry departure timing are subjected to daily weather and tide conditions//
Panuba Inn Resort is located on a private bay ,up north of Tioman Island that’s off white sandy beaches, fascinating marine life and turquoise sea.
Situated in 2 acres of beautiful forest on a hill side with far reaching views of the sea .Nearby to any attraction/places of interest While the resort itself is in a very peaceful location .Plenty of activities can be found from famous Scuba diving, snorkeling, sunbathing, swimming and jungle trekking.
The wooden chalets are built on stilts at a hill surrounded by coconut trees and flowering plants. Additionally there is double storey brick house with very comfortable rooms right on the beach (room type SD).
Type B (Belimbing) Room
Type D (Durian) Room
Type SD (Super Durian) Room