Minang Cove Resort is a boutique hotel near the southern tip of Pulau Tioman Island, nestled within a small bay slightly north of Mukut Village. Providing accommodation in 12 cosy chalets and 3 villas, the resort is a private retreat accessible by speedboat from the nearest jetty once at Tioman Island.
3D2N Tioman Island Minang Cove Resort, Malaysia
- Transportation: 2-ways land transfer (SG - Mersing - SG) and 2-ways sea transfer (Mersing - Pulau Tioman - Mersing)
- Accommodation: 2-nights resort accommodation
- Meals: 2 x Breakfast + 2 x Afternoon Tea + 2 x Dinner
- Marine Conservation Tax RM 50 per adult / RM 25 per child (2 - below 12 years old) upon arrival @ Mersing Jetty
- Tourism Tax RM 10 per room per night for Non-Malaysian
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Malaysia (if needed)
- All personal expenses and unmentioned expenses
- Prices quoted are per pax, twin or triple sharing, surcharge applies to single traveler, please contact us at the bottom right or via WhatsApp: +65 8671 0532.
- Marine Conservation Tax and Tourism Tax excluded.
- Public Holiday Dates (Apr 10 - 12, May 1 - 3, May 7 - 9, May 23 - 25, Jul 31 - Aug 2, Aug 8 - 10)
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Land Transfer Schedule
Assemble Point: Newton Hawker Centre Carpark
Assemble Time: 06:15 AM
Departure Time: 06:30 AM
Sea Transfer Schedule
Mersing - Pulau Besar: TBC
Pulau Besar - Mersing: TBA
//Note: Ferry departure timing are subjected to daily weather and tide conditions//
About the resort
Minang Cove Resort is a 3-star accommodation in the Kampung Nipah area of Tioman Island, Malaysia.
Boasting a private beach area and water sports activities, Minang Cove Resort offers relaxing stays in Tioman Island. This beachfront resort can be reached with a 10-minute speedboat ride from Jetty.
Featuring a private balcony overlooking the sea, every room is air-conditioned and decorated with wooden furnishings. The en suite bathroom is fitted with free toiletries and a shower.
The on site restaurant opens for all day dining and serves Local as well as International cuisines. Guests can also order from a variety of refreshing beverages at the beach bar.
Guests can take a leisurely stroll along the beach or relax by the beachside. A variety of activities are also offered at the resort, such as jungle trekking, snorkelling and island tour. Friendly staff at the reception can assist you with airport transfers and laundry services at an additional charge.
Sea View Cabin | 28 m2
1 Queen-size bed and 1 Bunk-bed
Sea ViewDeluxe | 37 m2
1 King-size bed
Beach Front Deluxe | 37 m2
1 King-size bed
Beach Front Villa
1 King-size bed, 1 Queen-sized bed and 1 Triple bunk-bed
Sea View Villa
1 King-size bed and 5 Single beds