Time to rejuvenate and cleanse your body and mind at the Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort in Tioman Island. Get close to nature and be spoiled for choice, with a cluster of over 54 Villas to choose from with unobstructed sea views or peek into the view of rainforests or gardens!
3D2N Tioman Island Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort, Malaysia
- Transportation: 2-ways land transfer (SG - Mersing - SG) and 2-ways sea transfer (Mersing - Pulau Tioman Kg. Genting - Mersing)
- Accommodation: 2-nights resort accommodation
- Meals: 2 x Breakfasts
- Public Holiday surcharges (refer to Notes)
- Marine Conservation Tax RM 50 per adult / RM 25 per child (2 - below 12 years old) upon arrival at Mersing Jetty
- Tourism Tax RM 10 per room per night for Non-Malaysian (pay onsite)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Malaysia (if needed)
- All personal expenses and unmentioned expenses
- Prices quoted are per pax, twin or triple sharing, surcharge applies to single traveler, please contact us at the bottom right or via WhatsApp: +65 8671 0532.
- Marine Conservation Tax and Tourism Tax excluded.
- Weekend (every Friday & Saturday except public holiday) and School Holiday Dates (Mar 14 - 21, May 30 - June 7, Sep 5 -12).
- Public Holiday Surcharge S$30 nett per person per package to weekend price (Apr 10 - 12, May 1 - 3, May 7 - 9, 23 - 25, Jul 31 - Aug 2, 8-10, Nov 14 - 16).
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Land Transfer Schedule
Assemble Point: Newton Hawker Centre Carpark
Assemble Time: 06:15 AM
Departure Time: 06:30 AM
Sea Transfer Schedule
Mersing - Pulau Besar: 12:30 PM (subject to availability and weather)
Pulau Besar - Mersing: 10:30 AM (subject to availability and weather)
//Note: Ferry departure timing are subjected to daily weather and tide conditions//
About the resort
Situated in a rainforest at the southern tip of Tioman Island, Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort Tioman Island, a 4-star resort, and its private beach provide a lush escape for sun seekers. With the island's serenity enveloping the resort, and with sights that include a view of the island's approximately 1,000 year old rainforest terrain, our resort's 54 villas are blessed with a natural ambience that's difficult to beat. Choose from villas with sea views, rainforest views or garden views and go face to face with marine life and admire soft corals, sea urchins, turtles, clown fish and even reef sharks in the clear turquoise waters in front of the resort.The resort also has Tioman Island's only infinity pool for seaside lounging, and it provides activities like jungle trekking (towards Asah Waterfalls and the twin peaks) and pizza making and batik painting.
Garden Family Villa | 31.2 m2
Rainforest Villa | 31.2 m2
Rainforest Family Villa | 31.2 m2
Beach Cluster Villa | 31.2 m2
Partial Family Villa | 43 m2
Beach Villa | 43.2 m2
Beach Family Villa | 43.2 m2