Planning a trip to Thailand? Looking for something unusual and quirky to do? Why not check out Khao Yai, a place with amazing scenery and only 3 hours away from Bangkok. With this private tour, you and loved ones can expect dedicated care and private chauffeur service to get the most out of your holiday.
3D2N/4D3N Khao Yai Discover Trip, Thailand
- Transportation: Land transfer, SUV or commercial MPV (10-hours each day).
- Accommodation: comfortable 3-star hotel (Pino Pak Chong/Fortune D Plus or same grade hotel).
- Breakfasts in hotel.
- Attractions: All mentioned tickets in the itinerary except PB Valley and Chok Chai Farm.
- English speaking driver (Able to provide English/Chinese tour guide, surcharge applied).
- Flight tickets to and from Bangkok.
- Wine tasting at Pb Valley about 350 Baht (≈ S$16)/pax.
- Activities in Chok Chai Farm about 300 Baht (≈ S$14)/pax.
- Baan Suan Noi (Hobbit Thailand) tour tickets ($8/person) and extra transportation fee ($30/group).
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Tips for the driver and the tour guide.
ADD-ON & SURCHARGE
- Child (3-11) with bed: S$528 per child
- Child (3-11) without bed: S$268 per child
- Child (3-11) with bed: S$678 per child
- Child (3-11) without bed: S$378
- FREE for child below 3 years old, child 11 years old and above is considers as an adult.
- English Guide $120/day (10-hours); Chinese Guide $150/day (10-hours).
- Overtime surcharge: 200 baht/hour for driver and guide respectively.
- Additional transportation fare of $30/group as requested by driver to visit Baan Suan Noi Resort (Hobbit Thailand) as the place is outside Khao Yai.
- Entrance fee to Baan Suan Noi Resort (Hobbit Thailand) is $8/person.
- Single room occupancy additional charge of $60/night.
- Upgrade to 4-star hotel additional $40/night/pax, single occupancy additional surcharge of $90/night.
- Our staff will contact you by email once your order is confirmed.
- Price applicable for twin sharing room only. For single occupancy or other inquiries, please message us at the bottom right or WhatsApp +65 8671 0532.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other reasons. In case of discrepancy, the actual schedule shall prevail.
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Day 1 : Bangkok - Khao Yai
- Pick-up from airport in the morning*
- Transfer to Khao Yai (est. 2 hrs driving distance)
- Visit the Sunflower Farm (Blooming Season : Nov - end of Jan)
- Hop back to the car and visit PB Valley (Optional: wine tasting).
PB Valley is a famous winery yard that you must visit. Enjoy the idyllic scenery of Khao Yai's biggest vineyard and fruit orchard, taste and enjoy the decadent flavors of homegrown Thai wines while learning PB Valley's origins.
- Visit The Bloom.
Located just 1640 feet from PB-Valley, The Bloom is a nice spread of land with varieties of plants and flowers. Its a picturesque place and a heaven for flower lovers!
- Visit Primo Piazza, also known as " Little Italy of Thailand" is an insta-worthy town inspired by Tuscan Village in Italy. You can enjoy feeding and cuddling with the cute and fluffy animals in the farm.
- Shop at Palio, you can purchase souvenirs and many fresh goods, as surrounding farms sold their fresh products such as dairies, fruits and vegetables here.
Day 2 : Khao Yai
- Visit Khao Yai Art Museum, a modern contemporary museum, featuring works from leading Thai artists.
- Visit Khao Yai Panorama Farm, a quirky mushroom-theme farm and resort where you can witness a dozen or so different varieties and learn all about the cultivation process of the vegetable.
- Visit Chocolate Factory, have a chance to make and taste delicious self-made chocolates.
- Visit Chok Chai Farm, and have a chance to interact with small animals. Chok Chai is a top recommendation for those travelling with their family, as the farm is especially good fun for young kids.
- Visit the Secret Art Garden, which is a whimsical garden with lots of artwork everywhere you looked. There are work spaces for you to create your own painting or pottery art.
Day 3 : Khao Yai National Park
- Hotel check-out and transfer to airport/Bangkok (For 3D2N package).
- Haew Narok Waterfall
- Pa Deo Die Cliff
- The Tropical Rain forest
- Heaw Suwat Waterfall
Khai Yai National Park was established in 1962 as Thailand's first national park, it is the third largest national park in Thailand. THe park has more than 50 km of hiking and biking trails wind through the long-standing nature preserve, and its many waterfalls include 150m-tall Haew Narok and 20m-tall Haew Suwat, immortalized in the Danny Boyle film 'The Beach.' The park also shelters diverse wildlife such as bears, gibbons, elephants and hornbills.
Day 4 : Khao Yai-Bangkok
- Hotel check-out and transfer to airport/Bangkok
- (Optional Tour) Visit Baan Suan Noi Resort (Hobbit Thailand) in the early morning and transfer to airport*/Bangkok in the afternoon.
* Encourage to arrive in Bangkok around 9 AM on first day and departure from Bangkok after 5 PM on last day.
* All photos are for references only.