Cancellation Policy and Terms - Tour package with Air Ticket
- T ransportation c ost ( f light tickets , ferry tickets , train tickets and bus tickets ) is non-refundable .
- A 90% of total land operator fare will be refund after deduct ing non-refundable transportation cost for cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure date .
- A 70 % of total land operator fare will be refund after deduct ing non-refundable transportation cost for cancellation made within 1 5 - 29 days prior to departure date .
- No refund will be issued for cancellation made within 14 days prior to departure date .
* All passports must be valid for at least an additional 6 months from return date. If it expires before that, you may be denied boarding or entry upon arrival at your destination and have to go straight home. Passengers are responsible to ensure that all travel documents and visas are in order prior to departure from their home country. Visa and immigration regulations vary depending on the travel destinations and the nationalities of the passengers. No refund will be made for customers causes flight/trip cancelled. If any flight/trip is cancelled due to the invalidation of your passport, visa or other travel documents, there will be no refundation made. We reserve the right to explain the terms of the trip.
- Change of traveller name: 30SGD amendment fee will be charged for per person per change excluded r epurchasing fee for non-changeable item (eg: f light tickets , train tickets, ferry tickets and bus tickets).
- Change of travelling date: Changing date will be treated as cancellation and apply to new booking. Cancellation charges will be levied according to the Cancellation Policy.