Western Australia is a hidden treasure of Australian sightseeing; many international tourists only visit the Eastern states, and aren’t aware of the gorgeous natural beauty that WA has to offer. From the stunning Jewel Cave to a bright pink lake, and the cutest Quokkas you’ll ever meet, WA is a great spot for your vacation, as well as boasting some exciting urban centres you won’t want to miss!
3D2N Perth Coastal Tour, Australia
- Land transfers throughout the trip
- Mandarin/English speaking Guide
- All attractions and entrance tickets mentioned
- 2x breakfasts, 3x lunches and 2x dinners
- Hotel: 1-night stay at Kalbarri Palm Resort or similar 3-star hotel.
- Tips for tour guide: $5/person/day
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expense
- Visa to Australia
- Flight tickets to Perth
- Single occupancy additional S$200.
- (Optional) Helicopter ride at Pink Lake S$230/pax, minimum 4 pax.
Perth Hotel pick up and drop off area
- East Perth: Hyatt Regency Perth, Pan Pacific Perth
- Perth CBD: Duxton Hotel Perth, Travelodge Hotel Perth, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, Parmelia Hilton Perth, Mantra on Murray, Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza, Four Points by Sheraton
- West Perth: Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel
- North bridge: Chicho Gelato (GELATO) (180 William street, North bridge), The Great Southern Hotels Perth
Itinerary Day 1 (lunch and dinner)
- Depart at 8am to Jurien Bay, located just 2.5 hours drive north of Perth on the Indian Ocean Drive and only 20 minutes north of Cervantes, Jurien Bay is a top fishing, diving and snorkelling spot for many holidaymakers. Under sunny skies for the majority of the year, this relaxed fishing town is blessed with long sandy beaches, colourful offshore reefs and amazing marine life.
- In the afternoon, stopover at Greenough Cafe & Visitor Centre and have lunch at this historic village, which has been beautifully preserved and captures the essence of life in the 1800s.
- After lunch, head to the north. Located approximately two kilometres north of the Greenough Historic Settlement, are the iconic leaning trees of Greenough, a must-see when in the region. Buffeted by prevailing southerly winds, the leaning trees of Greenough have grown to be a popular icon visited by many travellers.
- After reaching Geraldton, proceed to the famous Hutt Lagoon (Pink Lake). Hutt Lagoon is a salt lake located near the coast just north of the mouth of the Hutt River, the colour of the lake are mostly lilac, pink and red.
- After driving about 500km along the Indian Ocean Drive, have dinner at Kalbarri and check-in to Kalbarri Palm Resort or similar 3-star hotel.
Day 2 (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- After breakfast at hotel, depart at 8 am and head to Nature's Window in Kalbarri National. Nature's Window is Western Australia's most iconic natural attraction in Kalbarri National Park.
- After that, proceed to Hawks Head. Hawk's Head Lookout is a spectacular vantage point located within the Kalbarri National Park. It provides stunning views of the Kalbarri Gorges and Murchison River.
- After lunch, enjoy the spectacular view of the Indian Ocean at Kalbarri National Park.
- Have dinner at Geraldton and transfer back to hotel.
Day 3 (breakfast and lunch)
- After breakfast at hotel, head to Geraldton City for sightseeing and visit HMAS Sydney II Memorial, a tribute to the sailors who lost their lives on HMAS Sydney II during World War II.
- Head to Lake Thetis Thrombolites to witness the extraordinary limestone formation since the ancient time.
- Enjoy Western Australian Lobster for lunch at Lobster Shack in the Cervantes Lobster Lodge.
- Depart to Lampang National Park after lunch to visit the Pinnacles. The Pinnacles Desert is known for its unique limestone rock formations and lies in the Nambung National Park, an around 2-hour drive north of Perth.
- We will return to Perth at night and drop you off at the respective drop off point.