The hill town of Da Lat has long been the most popular location in the region for getaway holidays since French colonial times. Many people call it ‘Le Petit Paris’ and the town even features a mini-replica Eiffel Tower in its centre!
3D2N Vietnam Ho Chi Minh and Da Lat, Vietnam
- Transportation: Land transfer by private vehicle for whole trip
- Accomodation: 2 nights at 3-star hotels in Da Lat and HCMC with daily breakfast.
- Meals: 2 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Attractions: 1 bottle of mineral water per person on touring day.
- English speaking guides on first day
- Admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Service charge and Government taxes
- Visas to Vietnam
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Train ticket in Da Lat
- Tips and gratuities
- Services not clearly mentioned above
- Our staff will contact you by email once your purchase is completed
- Message us at the bottom right if you’ve any queries
Prices quoted above are for 8pax shared tour. For smaller private tours, contact us for quotation (Whatsapp: +65 86710532)
- By default is double occupancy, the traveler will share the hotel room with another guest
- Peak season (Public Holiday, School Holiday, New Years, Christmas and Lunar New Years)
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Pickup at the airport by private car in the morning then getting private transfer to Da Lat.
- Known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its distinctive temperate climate, Da Lạt was developed as a resort by the French in the early 1900s, and many reminders of its colonial heritage remain.
- Visit Pongour waterfall for a short visit.
- Check in hotel Upon arrival in Da Lat.
- Visit XUAN HUONG Lake, a lake localed in the center of Da Lat City, the lake has become a popular icon of Da Lat and popular spots for joggers and couples.
- Visit Da Lat market afterwards. Da Lat Market is Da Lat's central food market and home to a hubof daily activity, as vendors buy and sell a variety of fruit, vegetables, wine, and other goods. Built in 1960, it is made up of more than 1,000 shops in a few multi-storey buildings. The market also specialises in fresh Vietnamese delights.
- Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Crazy House, which is described as a “fairy tale house, the building’s overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves.
- Visit Da Lat Cathedral (Domaine de Marie Church) afterwards. Built in 1931 in the style of the Roman Church, with the bell tower reaching 47 metres, it is the highest in south Vietnam providing a city centre landmark.
- Next, visit Da Lat Railway Station. It is known as the most unique and beautiful construction in Da Lat, a harmonious combination between Western architecture and Central Highland's communal house architecture. It is also the oldest railway station in Vietnam, as well as in Indochina.
- Visit Linh Phuoc pagoda, also called Ve Chai Pagoda, was built from debris of glass, pottery bowls and porcelain between 1949 and 1952 in a remote residential area of Da Lat City. You can take train from Da Lat railway station to Trai Mat (about 8km) to visit this beautiful pagoda (train ticket is at your own expense).
- After Lunch, car transfer to HCMC. Overnight at 3-star hotel in HCMC.
- After Breakfast, wander around Ho Chi Minh City from downtown Saigon to Chinatown to get a general view of it as well as its history and culture with stops at Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) that was built in 1963. It is well-known as an outstanding example of 1960’s architecture, the War Remnants, passing by Notre Dame Cathedral (built in 1877), the General Post Office.
- You will also visit Chinatown and Ben Thanh market, you can buy some gifts and souvenirs. Free and easy at the market.
- Transfer to International Airport for your flights.
Nov to Feb is the best time to travel in Vietnam.
Vietnam has wet season and dry season. Nov to April is in dry season and one could further divide dry season into hot season and cool season. Nov to Feb is in cool season while Mar to Apr is in hot season.
Nov to Feb: Cool season in Vietnam. It is also a season with many traditional Vietnam Fesitvals, like Da Lat Flower Festival in Jan or Spring Festival in Feb. Tourists could experience authentic Vietnamnese culture in these festivals.
Mar to Apr: Hot season in Vietnam. The weather is extremely hot and it is easy to get surburnt with strong sunlight.
May to Oct: Wet season in Vietnam. It rains frequently and heavily. Humidity is very high. Also, coastal areas are easy target of typhoon and hurricane. It is advised that your trip may be affected within these months.