Enjoy an introduction to the magic and beauty of Myanmar on this short but satisfying itinerary. Explore temples, discover local life, and step back in time with a stay at traditional hotels.
4D3N Yangon and Bagan Tour, Myanmar
- Transportation: 2 VIP night bus transfers Yangon - Bagan - Yangon, all transfers and excursions are with private air-conditioned car.
- Accommodation: 1-night accommodation in 2* hotel, clean and safe, double/twin rooms with breakfasts
- Horse cart rides in Bagan and Sunset boat in Bagan
- Daily mineral water and refreshing towels
- Government taxes and service charges
- English-speaking tour guide (except day 4)
- Entrance tickets have to be paid on the spot: S$14/pax – Shwedagon Pagoda, S$27/ pax – Bagan Archaeological Zone Fee
- Myanmar visa fee
- All international air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Services not clearly mentioned above
- Single occupancy additional S$40/pax
- Eve and Public holidays/Christmas/New Years/Lunar New Years will have surcharge of S$30/pax
- Optional hot air balloon flight in Bagan: S$400/ pax (available from October to end of March)
- Payment Link
- Our staff will contact you by email once your purchase is completed
- Message us at the bottom right if you’ve any queries
Prices quoted above are for 8pax shared tour. For smaller private tours, contact us for quotation (Whatsapp: +65 86710532)
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Morning arrival in Yangon Airport and our guide will meet you.
- Begin Yangon sightseeing with a ride on the famous circular train. Drive through downtown to explore the city centre and its fabulous mix of architecture and culture. Experience local life and take fantastic pictures as the locals go by their daily routine. The streets are filled with historical buildings, many of which have a faded colonial charm not seen elsewhere in Asia.
- Visit Mahabandoola Gardens and the famous Chaukhtatgyi BuddhaTemple. Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple is the most well-known Buddhist temple in Bahan Township, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar. It houses one of the most revered reclining Buddha images in the country. The Buddha image is 66 metres long, and one of the largest in Burma.
- Enjoy the scenic Kandawgyi Royal Lake and the stunning floating Karaweik Royal Barge.
- In the evening, enjoy a visit to sprawling Bogyoke Market. At the market you will find a whole variety of interesting Burmese souvenirs, from lacquer ware to gems & jewelry – bargain at the stores to fully experience the Burmese market atmosphere!
- End the day by observing local pilgrims and monks offering devotions at the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Transfer to the bus station for the overnight VIP Bus to Bagan.
- Arrive at Bagan in the early morning and witness the magical sunrise.
- Next, visit a busy local market to gain an insight into the bustling local atmosphere in Bagan.
- Visit Shwezigon Pagoda which was built by King Anawrahta who founded the Bagan Kingdom in 1044.
- Visit the famous Ananda Temple, one of Bagan's best known and most beautiful temples.
- In the afternoon, visit local lacquerware workshop to get to learn more about the techniques of creating artistic lacquer items which are perfected and passed down through generations.
- Visit Manuha Temple, one of the oldest temples of Bagan. Built in 1067, it is named after Manuha, King of a Mon Kingdom named Thaton located in lower Burma.
- Transfer to Damarazaka Okk Aung Kyaing Pagoda and enjoy the breathtaking sunset views of the surrounding environment while standing on top of the ancient Pagoda.
- Check into 2-star hotel, free and easy time.
- Optional activity (available from October to end of March): Wake up at 5am and transfer to hot air balloon departure point. Enjoy the unique experience watching the marvelous sunrise of ancient Bagan by flying over thousands of pagodas. Enjoy breakfast while the crew prepare the giant balloons. The trip is about 45 minutes. Upon landing, you will be served with sparkling wine and fresh fruits before a transfer back to your hotel at 8.30am.
- After breakfast in hotel, visit villages around Bagan by car to explore the real way of life for most Burmese people.
- Proceed to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano rising over 1,500 meters high that has played a significant role in Myanmar culture, religion and history for over 700 years. Its shrine is dedicated to the worship of the 37 Nats, the Burmese ancient animist spirits. Learn about Nats and Nat worship as you climb the stairs of 777 steps to the top with your guide. The view over the surrounding plains from the top of the volcanic peak is impressive.
- In the surrounding area you will see local farmers climbing palms and tapping off the toddy juice to make sugar. Return to Bagan after lunch and visit the famous Dhamayazika Pagodas and Dhammayangyi Pagodas.
- In the afternoon, take a horse cart ride among the ancient temples and pagodas and explore areas where cars are prohibited.
- Wrap up the day with a traditional puppet show in one of the local restaurants.
- Transfer to the bus station for an overnight VIP Bus to Yangon.
- Arrive to Yangon in the morning. Our driver will pick you up at the bus station and transfer to downtown Yangon, feel free to visit Yangon based on your preference or transfer to Yangon airport/hotel in Yangon.
- Bagan Ruby True Hotel Bagan - Deluxe (2-star hotel)
Myanmar has tropical monsoon climate and an avergae temperature of 27 ℃. A year could be divided into cool, dry and wet season. The best season for travel is cool season, which starts from October to Feburary next year. The sunlight is abundant and it is also the peak season for travel. The weather is getting hot and enters dry season starting from mid Feburary. It peaks at March to May, in which the average temperature could be above 30℃ or even 40℃. Then, wet season comes around June and heavy rain starts from July to August until mid of October.