【Private】4D3N Bromo & Ijen Volcano Lake & Malang Trip, Indonesia
[China National Day Promo] Use promo code VOLCANOPROMO to get an additional S$50 OFF per pax!
- Transportation: mini van chartered, jeep for the Mount Bromo trail
- Accommodation ：3-night stay at hotel/hostel with breakfast
- Attraction: Mountain Bromo and Ijen entrance tickets, Malang museum and waterfall tickets
- English speaking Mount Ijen trekking instructor
- Two-way air tickets to Indonesia
- Travel insurance
- Horse riding (S$15/person, optional)
- Paragliding (S$40/person, optional)
- Visa to Indonesia(if required)
- Other personal expenses unmentioned
- Our staff will contact you by email once your purchase is completed
- Message us at the bottom right if you’d like to travel on a different date
- For double occupancy, the traveler will share the hotel room with another guest
- If the traveler require to occupy one hotel room alone, a totally $80 surcharged will be issued for one person.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other reasons. In case of discrepancy, the actual schedule shall prevail. Comelah reserves the right of final interpretation.
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Majestic Milky Way
Wait for the splendid sunrise under the starry sky at Mount Bromo observation deck. Witness the breathtaking sunrise view and the sea of cloud over the Bromo landscape.
Exhilarating Jeep Ride
Take an exciting jeep tour and watch the wonders of the sand of sea at the foot of mount Bromo.
Experiencing Horse Riding
Take a horse ride up to the crater of Mount Bromo. After going through the steep and muddy road, you will see a wonderful volcano view.
The stunning electrical-blue fire can often be seen streaming down the mountain at night.
Take a stunning picture at thr rim of Ijen Carter to spice up your Instagram feed.
Check off your bucket list by completing the Paragliding challenge if weather permits. Have a panoramic view of Malang, the second largest city in East Java.
Arrive at Surabaya Airport. Our tour guide will greet you at the airport pick-up point.
Transfer to Cemoro Lawang Village by MPV.
Hotel check-in at Cafe Lave or other similar hotel.
Depart to Mt Bromo viewpoint（2770m） in the early morning around 3-4am. Watch the magnificent sunrise at the observation deck.
After sunrise drive across the desert “Sea of Sand” by jeep .
Take a walk／horse ride (self-expense) to Mount Bromo crater. Enjoy the great view from Bromo Crater.
Go Back to the hotel and have breakfast. Hotel check-out and tansfer to Ijen (est.6-7hr).
Arrived at around 6-7pm, check-in at Ijen Catimor, Arabica or similar homestay. You can buy your dinner from the hotel.
Get up at midnight around 1-2am depart to Pal Tuding (est 30 mins’ drive to Mt Ijen).
Trail towards Blue Sulphur Lake leading by local guide. Have chance to watch the magnificent blue flame（can't guarantee beacause of the instability of valcanic activity and weather）.
A two-hour hike is required to reach the rim of the crater (3km).
After sunrise, you will see there are some miners selling souvenirs of sulphur, but we don’t recommend it as it is not allowed to carry on board.
Go back to the hotel at aound 8-10am. Take a rest and enjoy breakfast.
Hotel check-out and transfer to Malang Batu (est.6.5hr).
Visit Museum Transportation at around 4-5pm. (Good spot for photography)
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Visit Coban Rondo Water Fall. From a distance, you would hear the sound of the waterfall. Its height is 84m.
Go to Paralayang Batu for Paragliding. (Optional, at self-expense aounrd 40SGD) A flight will take 5-15 minutes according to the wind conditions. They will bring you back to the top with a motorcycle. You can use your own phone for a movie, they will borrow you a selfie-stick.
Depart towards Surabaya (est. 3hr).
Option 1:Go for a half-day trip in Surabaya city. Visit House of Sampoerna（tobacco Museum）.
Option 2:Free and easy in shopping mall and have dinner.
Transfer to Surabaya Airport and flight back to Singapore.
*The itinerary above is for reference only，the time,order and attractions we visit might change according to the actual weather and traffic situation.
Passport: Six Month Validity Passport
Air-ticket: Hardcopy of your round-trip air-ticket
Outfits: Beside summer wear, bring with your windbreaker, down jacket, beanie, scarf, and gloves due to the low tem-perature in the early morning in Mount Bromo.
Sunscreen: sunscreen is essential for hiking due to high UV risk
First-aid kits: Antidiarrheal medication, band aids, Q-tips, Antibiotic cream etc.
a. Currency, 1 SGD ≈10000 IDR.
b. Recommend exchange IDR (SGD 80-100) for local expense
c. Meal Plans: SGD 5-10/pax for local restaurant in Indonesia
d. Round trip horse rides SGD 15/pax (optional)
e. Optional paragliding SGD 40/pax (est. 20-30 mins)
f. Gift & Souvenir, SGD 20-40
g. SIM card, Telkomsel simPATI Indonesia (recommended)