4D3N Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai Trip, Thailand
Start your classic route in Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai and be prepared to accept the unique cultural impact and the stunning natural beauty!
- Transportation: A/C Mini-Van OR SUV Car + Gasoline with Experienced Driver
- Accommodation: 3 Nights Hotel in Chang Mai (3 star class + ABF) *Twin Sharing Room or similar hotel
- Meals: 3 Lunches (L) + 1 Dinner (D) with Local Fruits
- Attractions: All entrance fees in the program and Drinking Water + Refreshing Towel (In Van)
- English Speaking Guide with experience and certified by TAT (the Tourism Authority of Thailand)
- Insurance for accident medical Expense during the trip (1,000,000 Baht /Person)
- Air ticket
- Own Expense
- Tip for tour guide or driver
- Our staff will contact you by email once your purchase is completed
- Message us at the bottom right if you’ve any queries
- For double occupancy, the traveler will share the hotel room with another guest
- For single occupancy, the traveler will occupy one hotel room alone
- Please take note this is a joined group tour, Min. 2 persons to go
- Child Policy: 3-5 years old pay 65% of the tour cost and over 5 years old charge 100% for the tour fee.
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Star Hotel Chiang Mai (3 star class at Chiang Mai Night Bazaar)
- Pick up from Airport
- Check in Star Hotel Chiang Mai (3-star)
- Khuntoke Dinner
- Doi Suthep Mountain
- Doi Pui Mhong Hill Tribe Village
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
- Private TukTuk City Tour with Tour Guide (Afternoon)
- Set off to Chiang Rai
- Visit Maekhajan Hot Springs
- Visit Golden Triangle, boat trip to Laos
- Visit Mae Sai border to Burma
- Return back to Chiang Mai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Visit Wachiratharn Waterfall
- Visit the Chedi's of the King & Queen
- Nature Trail
- Visit Karen and Mhong hill tribe village and local market
- Return to hotel in Chiang Mai at 05:00pm
: Pick up from Chiang Mai Airport
Transfer to Check in Star Hotel Chiang Mai (3 star class at Chiang Mai Night Bazaar)
19.00: Khuntoke Dinner with Thai & Lanna Tradition style at Khuntoke Cultural Center, Khantoke dinner is a traditional of dinner which has been practiced for many generations for the Northern people to extended hospitality to important visitors;
See Northern Folk Dances and various Hill tribes Shows which serves native northern food, such as fried chicken, chili sauce, pork curry (Gang Hang Le) and crispy noodles. at Khum khantoke.
* Non Pork is on request
21.30: Transfer you back to hotel
Breakfast at the hotel
09.00: Drive up-hills to Doi Suthep Mountain
Explore around Doi Pui Mhong Hill Tribe Village on the back side of Doi Suthep Temple. On Doi Suthep – Pui National Park
Visit Doi Suthep Temple the most important for Buddhism in Chiang Mai, make worship at the pagoda and then walk around and ring every bell around temple. A panoramic view of the city can be seen from here at 3,500 feet above sea level.
(Include elevator fee)
12.00: Lunch at popular street food restaurant of Chiang Mai, behind Three Kings Monument as Khao Soi Sirichai, Krit Ocha Chicken Steam Rice, Lim Lao Ngoa Noodle Soup.
13.30: Private TukTuk Tour with Tour Guide
First, you will drive the canal that surrounds the old city and stop at historical gates such as Chiang Mai Gate and the popular TaePae Gate to see the remains of the guard walls that used to protect the city from foreign invaders many years
Next you will enter the Old City and make a stop at Wat Chedi Luang. Meaning “Temple of the big stupha”
Stop at the 3 Kings Monument before visiting the oldest temple in Chiang Mai
Visit Wat Phra Singh Woramahaviharn the local Lanna style; Wihan Luang and Wihan Lai Khan
Final destination, Warorot Market, explore the vast Warorot Market where many of the cities local residence do their shopping. Find items such as fresh/dried fruit and vegetables, souvenirs, fireworks, clothing, fresh seafood, jewelry, watches, beauty supplies
15.30: Transfer back to hotel
Breakfast at the hotel
07.20 – 07.50: Pick up from hotel and go to Chiang Rai
09.00: Visit Maekhajan Hot Springs.
10.30: Visit Rong Khun Temple or “The White Temple of Chiang Rai”
11.30: Visit Golden Triangle, meeting point of 3 countries as Thailand – Burma – Laos
Boat trip on the Mekong to Laos Island (Include Boat to Laos, please bring passport)
12.30: Have lunch
13.30: Visit Mae Sai border to Burma, the most north spot of Thailand to shop cheap good products at Mae Sai market area
15.00: Visit Yao hill tribe and Akha hill tribe village, Keren Long Neck Village (This is optional for an extra charge of 300Bht).
16.30: Return back to your Chiang Mai hotel around 21.00
Breakfast at the hotel/ Check Out
08.20 – 08.50: Pick up from hotel and go to Doi Inthanon National Park
09.30: Visit Wachiratharn Waterfall.
Visit the Chedi's of the King & Queen.
12.00: Thai lunch (not too spicy).
Visit the highest mountain.
Nature Trail (about 15-20 minutes walking distance).
Visit Karen and Mhong hill tribe village and local market.
Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at 05:00pm.