Chiang Mai is a land of misty mountains and colourful hill tribes, a playground for adventurers and a paradise for food lovers. Explore and learn more about Chiang Mai with Comelah's exclusive itinerary!
4D3N Chiang Mai Tour, Thailand
- Private transportation throughout the tour + both way airport transfers (7 seats/11 seats)
- 3-nights accommodation in 4-star hotel with breakfasts
- Attraction and entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- 6x meals (lunches/dinners)
- English/Mandarin speaking tour guide
- Flight tickets to and from Chiang Mai
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visas to Thailand (if needed)
- Personal travel insurances
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the driver and the tour guide
- Recommended flight timing (advised flights to arrive in the afternoon and depart after 2pm):
- Scoot TR674, departing on Saturday and TR675 returning on Tuesday.
12:00 SIN - 13:55 CNX
14:45 CNX - 19:10 SIN
- Our staff will contact you by email once your order is confirmed.
- This is a private group tour package. Price applicable for twin sharing room only. For single occupancy or other inquiries, please message us or WhatsApp +65 8671 0532.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other reasons. In case of discrepancy, the actual schedule shall prevail.
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Day 1 (dinner)
- Our guide will pick your group up at Chiang Mai Airport.
- Visit Grand Canyon Water Park, a waterpark built in an abandoned limestone quarry, featuring numerous fun activities such as an inflatable obstacle course, slides, a small zip line and wakeboarding.
- After all the fun, enjoy a delightful dinner at The Good View Bar & Restaurant, one of the most famous restaurant in Chiang Mai, loved by both locals and tourists.
- Visit the local market - Mueang Mai Market where you can purchase fresh fruits there.
- Check into 4-star hotel and rest.
Day 2 (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- After breakfast in hotel, visit Tha Phae Gate (free and easy).
Tha Pae Gate is one of the most famous landmarks in Chiang Mai and is part of the crumbling city wall which once acted as a fortress for the ‘Old City’ (and still today acts as a geographical boundary). Tha Pae Gate has a long and fascinating history, stretching back to when the province acted as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom from the 13th-18 century. During the city’s formation in the 13th century, the wall, adjacent moat and several large gates were built as defensive measures in case of attack (armies from the Mongol Empire in nearby Burma were a constant threat).
- Have lunch at local restaurant to experience the authentic Thai cuisine.
- After lunch, visit Chiang Mai University.
Chiang Mai University has a beautiful, green campus and offers tours around the large campus on electric buses. Please remember to bring along your passports as the guards will ask for your passport to register when entering.
- Hop on back to the car and visit next historical destination: Wat Umong Suan Phutthatham.
Wat Umong is a 700-year-old Buddhist temple and is Chiang Mai’s only forest temple. The temple complex is located at the foot of a Mountain and the buildings are located throughout the forested area. Wat Umong dates back to the 13th Century and consists of a range of old ruins, meditation tunnels and a large unpainted stupa.
- Enjoy dinner in a MICHELIN rated restaurant - Khaomao-Khaofang, a forest themed restaurant with both outdoor and indoor seating.
- Go back to hotel and rest after dinner.
Day 3 (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Have breakfast at hotel and drive to Doi Mon Cham.
Doi Mon Cham is about an hour drive from Chiang Mai city and it is located on a hill ridge in the area of Mong Nong Hoi village, Mae Rim. It has a colder climate so do remember to bring extra clothings!
- Enjoy your lunch at Baan Mon Muan Restaurant, another MICHELIN recommended restaurant with a perfect mountain view.
- Visit Chiang Mai Elephant Nature Park, an ethical elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai, focusing on sustainable eco-tourism projects.
- Enjoy afternoon tea time at Tita Gallery. Relax and view the artworks in the gallery while drinking the smooth coffee and delicious cakes.
- Have dinner at Fernpresso Cafe. Located right next to an Airport, this cafe allow visitors to experience unique dining by watching planes taking off while you have your dinner.
- Go back to hotel and rest after dinner.
Day 4 (breakfast and lunch)
- After breakfast in hotel, head to Chiang Mai Doi Suthep-Pui National Park.
Doi Suthep-Pui National Park is named after the mountains where the hermit Sudeva lived on it's slopes for many years. The main attractions of the park are; Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Doi Pui Mountain, waterfalls, viewpoints and trails. The national park is one of the best in the country for hiking thanks to its “endless” trails throughout the park from all directions and elevations.
- After hiking, enjoy your lunch at Ohkajhu Organic Farm Sansai.
Ohkajhu is one of Chiang Mai's top restaurants offering not only great salads and organic food but also plenty of traditional dishes.
- After lunch, transfer back to Chiang Mai Airport for your flight back to Singapore/Chiang Mai hotel.
*All photos are for references only.