This time we will bring you to the Classic of Myanmar: Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake. Experience the unique culture atmosphere and watch the magnificent building and natural scenery there.
5D4N Myanmar Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake Tour, Myanmar
- 1 domestic flight Bagan – Heho, including checked baggage and passenger service charge and airport transportation
- 2 VIP night bus transfers Yangon - Bagan and Inle Lake - Yangon
- All transfers and excursions are with private air-conditioned car
- Horse cart rides in Bagan and Full day boats with boatman in Inle Lake and Indein
- Accommodation: 2-nights accommodation in 2-star hotels, clean and safe, double/twin rooms with breakfast
- English-speaking tour guide (except of day 5)
- Daily mineral water and refreshing towels
- Government taxes and service charges
- Entrance tickets have to be paid on the spot: S$14/pax – Shwedagon Pagoda, S$20/pax – Inle Lake Zone Fee S$27/ pax – Bagan Archaeological Zone Fee
- Myanmar visa fee.
- All international air tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
- Single occupancy additional S$40/pax
- Top up to Inle Lake 3-star resort surcharge:
Royal Nadi Resort – Superior - (3*) (+ S$15/pax)
Royal Nadi Resort – Lake View - (3*) (+ S$30/pax)
- Eve and Public holidays/Christmas/New Years/Lunar New Years will have surcharge of S$30/pax
- Optional hot air balloon flight in Bagan: S$400/ pax (available from October to end of March)
- Payment Link
- Our staff will contact you by email once your purchase is completed
- Message us at the bottom right if you’ve any queries
- Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Morning arrival in Yangon Airport and our guide will meet you.
- Begin Yangon sightseeing with a ride on the famous circular train. Drive through downtown to explore the city centre and its fabulous mix of architecture and culture. Experience local life and take fantastic pictures as the locals go by their daily routine. The streets are filled with historical buildings, many of which have a faded colonial charm not seen elsewhere in Asia.
- Visit Mahabandoola Gardens and the famous Chaukhtatgyi BuddhaTemple. Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple is the most well-known Buddhist temple in Bahan Township, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar. It houses one of the most revered reclining Buddha images in the country. The Buddha image is 66 metres long, and one of the largest in Burma.
- Enjoy the scenic Kandawgyi Royal Lake and the stunning floating Karaweik Royal Barge.
- In the evening, enjoy a visit to sprawling Bogyoke Market. At the market you will find a whole variety of interesting Burmese souvenirs, from lacquer ware to gems & jewelry – bargain at the stores to fully experience the Burmese market atmosphere!
- End the day by observing local pilgrims and monks offering devotions at the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Transfer to the bus station for the overnight VIP Bus to Bagan.
- Arrive at Bagan in the early morning and witness the magical sunrise.
- Next, visit a busy local market to gain an insight into the bustling local atmosphere in Bagan.
- Visit Shwezigon Pagoda which was built by King Anawrahta who founded the Bagan Kingdom in 1044.
- Visit the famous Ananda Temple, one of Bagan's best known and most beautiful temples.
- In the afternoon, visit local lacquerware workshop to get to learn more about the techniques of creating artistic lacquer items which are perfected and passed down through generations.
- Visit Manuha Temple, one of the oldest temples of Bagan. Built in 1067, it is named after Manuha, King of a Mon Kingdom named Thaton located in lower Burma.
- Transfer to Damarazaka Okk Aung Kyaing Pagoda and enjoy the breathtaking sunset views of the surrounding environment while standing on top of the ancient Pagoda.
- Check into 2-star hotel, free and easy time.
- Optional activity (available from October to end of March): Wake up at 5am and transfer to hot air balloon departure point. Enjoy the unique experience watching the marvelous sunrise of ancient Bagan by flying over thousands of pagodas. Enjoy breakfast while the crew prepare the giant balloons. The trip is about 45 minutes. Upon landing, you will be served with sparkling wine and fresh fruits before a transfer back to your hotel at 8.30am.
- After breakfast in hotel, transfer to the airport for your domestic flight to Inle Lake.
- Shwe Yan Pyay Pagoda, famous for its Buddha statues which was frequently printed on postcards.
- Take a full-day tour by a boat to explore the marvelous Inle Lake. Along the way, observe the leg-rowing fishermen, the icon of Inle Lake.
- Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the holiest religious site in southern Shan State, which contains five sacred Buddha images covered in gold leaf.
- Explore numerous local crafts by visiting a weaving village, a local blacksmith and a cheroot factory.
- Overnight in Inle Lake (2-star hotel).
- After breakfasts at hotel, begin your day with a visit to the lake’s morning market which rotates its location around the lake’s villages every five days. You will encounter hill tribes people dressed in colorful and traditional outfits who come to sell and trade their wares.
- Continue sightseeing in Inle Lake, maneuvering by boat through long and scenic channels.
- Visit the fascinating village of Indein with its complex ancient shrines and stupas and climb colonnades of stairways filled with numerous shop stalls to the top of the hill from where you can enjoy a spectacular view of the Indein hills and the Inle Lake.
- Visit Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery, also called jumping cat monastery with a unique Buddha statue.
Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery
- Last but not least, proceed back to Inlake Lake and enjoy the picturesque sunset.
- Transfer to the bus station for an overnight VIP bus to Yangon.
- Arrive in Yangon in the morning. Our driver will pick you up at the bus station and transfer to downtown Yangon, feel free to visit Yangon based on your preference or transfer to Yangon airport/hotel in Yangon.
Bagan 2-star hotel.
- Ruby True Hotel Bagan - Deluxe
Inle Lake 2-star hotel
- Hupin Hotel (Nyaung Shew)
- Royal Nadi Resort – Superior (+ S$15/pax)
- Royal Nadi Resort – Lake View (+ S$30/pax)
Myanmar has tropical monsoon climate and an avergae temperature of 27 ℃. A year could be divided into cool, dry and wet season. The best season for travel is cool season, which starts from October to Feburary next year. The sunlight is abundant and it is also the peak season for travel. The weather is getting hot and enters dry season starting from mid Feburary. It peaks at March to May, in which the average temperature could be above 30℃ or even 40℃. Then，wet season comes around June and heavy rain starts from July to August until mid of October.