Take A Night Walk Into The Rainforest At Singapore Zoo
Experience the Rainforest Lumina - a multimedia night walk in an interactive, illuminated forest unveiled by Singapore Zoo. Rainforest Lumina is a seasonal attraction being held in conjunction with Singapore Zoo’s 45th anniversary. It opens from 1 July 2018 onwards.
Rainforest Lumina trail will be one-km long. Consisting of more than 10 zones, Rainforest Lumina will include interactive features which aim to create greater awareness and empathy for nature. While the real animals will not be part of the experience, there will still be plenty to see at this night time experience.
T&Cs for Rainforest Lumina:
- Due to limited capacity per timeslot, E-ticket holder will be assigned for entry based on availability onsite.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, VALID FOR TOURISTS ONLY.
- Rainforest Lumina operates from 1st July 2018 to 19th February 2019.
- Black-out dates: 18 August, 8 September and 13 October.
- Admission Timing: 7:30pm / 8:00pm / 8:30pm / 9:00pm / 9:30pm / 10:00pm / 10:30pm
- Rainforest Lumina ticket can only be redeemed from Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counter 3 - 8.
- Upon E-ticket redemption, ticket to Rainforest Lumina will be valid for entry on the same evening only.
- Opening from 1 July 2018 onwards(except 17 July,18 Aug, 28 Aug, 8 Sept)
- Admission time: 7.30pm to 12am (midnight), with seven entry timings daily
- Last entry: 10.30pm
- Address: Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
- The tickets are open date and valid for 6 months, please visit before expiry date. Entry is subject to 7 nearest available timing (7.30pm/8.00pm/8.30pm/9.00pm/9.30pm/10.00pm/10.30pm). It is based on first-come-first-serve.
- Please note that the admission to Rainforest Lumina is separate from admission to Singapore Zoo and Night Safari.
- After payment, our customer services will contact you to verify your credit card and passport information to issue tickets.
- After verified you will receive the e-tickets (PDF files) by email in 1 working day.
- Once ticket issued, no changes and cancelations accepted.