Universal Studios Singapore™ Ticket (1 Day Pass)
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies® at Universal Studios Singapore®. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!
Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It was a key component of Genting's bid for the right to build Singapore's second integrated resort.
- Daily 10:00am-7:00pm
- Universal Studios will be extending their operating hours on Fridays and Saturdays from 23 Mar-25 Aug, the park will close at 10:00pm instead of the usual 7:00pm
- Except on 21 Apr, Saturday, where the park will be operating from 10:00am-6:00pm
- For most updated operating hours, please refer to the official website
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
How To Get There:
- Public Buses: RWS8, 188R, 963R
- Nearest MRT Station: Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
- Sentosa Express: Waterfront Station
- After payment, our customer services will contact you to verify your credit card and passport information to issue tickets.
- After verified you will receive the e-tickets (PDF files) by email in 1 working day.
- Once ticket issued, no changes and cancelations accepted.
- When you arrive, just show the e-tickets (with barcode or QR code) at the entrance.
- The tickets are open date and valid for 3 months, please visit before expiry date.
Universal Studios Singapore (USS) is the first Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia and features an exciting array of rides and other entertainment options. It consists of 24 attractions, including 18 attractions that were specially adapted or original to fit the park. With seven different themed zones, visitors can spend an entire day exploring the park just to visit all the attractions.
Each zone is based on a famous television show or blockbuster movie, consisting of unique character appearances, attractions and dining areas. Film buffs will love the intricate Hollywood zone that is filled with palm trees, a replica of the Hollywood Walk of Fame and dynamic architecture. Walk down the streets of the Hollywood Boulevard in Singapore as you visit the Broadway-style theatre and restaurants around the area. The Sci-Fi City zone is an envisioned future metropolis featuring the tallest pair of duelling roller coasters in the world. The roller coasters were inspired by the popular television show, Battlestar Galactica, and have a height of 42.7 metres. The thrilling roller coaster rides are guaranteed to deliver an exhilarating experience, with visitors being subjected to intense manoeuvres as the roller coasters zoom past one another. The Ancient Egypt zone will delight history enthusiasts that are fascinated by the Golden Age of Egyptian Exploration. Explore the Pharaoh’s tombs, or subject yourself to the high-speed Revenge of the Mummy ride that was inspired by The Mummy franchise.
At The Lost World zone, visitors can travel back to the past and be surrounded by magnificent dinosaurs based on the Jurassic Park film franchise by Steven Spielberg. Hop on the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure and have a splashing good time as you and your fellow riders travel along the waterways within the zone. The captivating Waterworld live performance involving pyrotechnics and stunts set in a massive pool of water will enthral children. The Far Far Away zone will enchant fans of the Shrek franchise as they see recognisable sets from the film. The engaging Shrek 4-D Adventure will surely captivate the attention of the audience as they follow Shrek on his journey to save Princess Fiona. Animal lovers will adore the Madagascar zone that features popular animals from the eponymous show.
Get your tickets to the Universal Studios Singapore (USS) today from our website, and enjoy excellent promotions and discounts. Tickets are for entrance only and do not include express passes for rides in the park. With comelah, you can easily get cheap tickets to different attractions in Singapore. Simply join our mailing list to receive updates on discounts and promotions and buy your cheap tickets today.